DIFFERENT TYPES OF AWNINGS AND BLINDS
Direct sunlight on a building can be very disturbing if one lacks sun protection of any kind. Shines in through a window, the temperature can rise to uncomfortable levels. But this can be easily avoided by installing sun protection both indoors and outdoors. Awnings and blinds are basically the same purposes, but they often look very different and vary in the material.
Awnings are used, which most certainly has an eye on, outside a building. There are many different types of awnings in various shapes and colors. You can even use the pattern for a bit more tailored look. Awnings are usually categorized as follows:
- Awnings for doors : Awnings of doors do you put up when you have windows above or on the side of the door. This is to prevent sunlight from entering and to provide shade.
- Awnings for windows: In addition to that there are different types of blinds can be used inside the windows, you can also install awnings on the outside of the building. Awnings put up above the window can be adjusted to determine how much sunlight you want to let in. They also protect against rain and some snow.
Blinds and curtains are two of the most common sun visors indoors. These come in a variety of designs and styles, of which the following are a few:
- Blinds: Blinds are popular in private homes and at such offices. They are installed above a window and drag down the fabric, you can determine how much sunlight to be blocked.
- Pleated blinds : Pleated blinds can be found in most buildings and effective to keep sunlight away. They also provide good protection against transparency in a room. Blinds of this type are not made of fabric and are therefore difficult to vary in color and shape in the same manner as curtains.
- Honey Cell Curtains: The curtains consists of the strip and the strip with a pleated fabric in between. They are effective solavskärmare and beautiful confidentiality.